Giving to the Willingboro Emergency Squad, Inc. through your will or living trust:
Did you know that in addition to filling an important role in providing for your family and others, your will or living trust can be a wonderful way to make a charitable gift to Willingboro Emergency Squad as part of your long-range estate and financial plans. It can be gratifying to know that a portion of your property will be put to good use after you no longer need it.
A gift made by will or living trust can be simple to arrange. A provision or amendment prepared by your attorney at the time you make or update your will or trust is all that is necessary. Gifts via wills and living trust are popular because they are easy to arrange and may be changed at any time you choose.
Ways to give to the Willingboro Emergency Squad, Inc:
- Give only the remainder, or residue, of your estate. Generally that is what remains after all other bequests to friends and loved ones are satisfied.
- Designated that a percentage of your estate be given through your will or living trust.
- Leaving a specific dollar amount will ensure a gift of a particular amount may be designated for general use or for a special purpose.
- Provide for a gift of specific property whether it be real estate, stocks, or other items of value are examples of properties that can be used to fund charitable bequests.
- Arrange a trust as part of your estate plan to provide income to a loved one, with an eventual charitable gift after that person’s lifetime or another period of time you choose.
- Name one or more non-profit organizations and charities to receive a contingent bequest in the event other heirs are not there to receive their legacies.
There is currently no limit on amounts deducible from federal gift and estate taxes for charitable gifts made by your will or trust, so no tax will be due on assets given in this way. To plan for charitable bequests, inform your attorney of your wishes and ask for advice regarding the best form of your gift. We thank you in advance for any and all considerations!